Honey Roasted Carrots
This recipe for honey roasted carrots is whole carrots, bathed in honey and seasonings, then roasted over high heat until tender and caramelized. A super easy yet elegant side dish!
Course Side Dish
Keyword honey roasted carrots, roasted carrots
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 4 servings
Author Sara Welch
- 1 pound small carrots peeled and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- Optional garnish: chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Place the carrots in a single layer on the baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, honey, salt and pepper. Pour the honey mixture over the carrots and toss to coat.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-35 minutes or until carrots are tender and browned. Roasting time may vary depending on the size of the carrots.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately, sprinkled with parsley if desired.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 87mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g